- All Products
- Skin Conditions
- Gift Card
- Book a Treatment
Use 15 minutes before sun exposure and before applying makeup. Shake well before use. Apply sunscreen liberally to the face, neck, and chest. Reapply sunscreen after 40 minutes of swimming, sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every two hours.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• Limit time in the sun, from 10 am- 2 pm
• Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
• For children under six months of age, consult a physician before use
• Provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB Protection
• Boosts radiance for a more even, luminous complexion
• Helps boost skin’s natural defenses to environmental stress
• Water- and sweat resistant for up to 40 minutes
• Sheer, tinted sunscreen adapts to most skin tones without a white cast
5% Zinc oxide (Z-Cote®): This microfine zinc oxide is a mineral filter that reflects sun rays to provide broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays. The particle size and distribution characteristics spread evenly and provide a non-whitening effect on skin.
6% Titanium dioxide: Microfine titanium dioxide is a mineral SPF filter that acts as a weightless reflector on skin to protect against UVA and UVB rays.
Translucent color spheres: Iron oxide spheres are a color-infused technology that enhances natural skin tone and boosts radiance while providing a universal tint for most skin tones.